About Oops Insurance
Oops Insurance is a trading style of InsureIn1 Global Limited. Insurein1 Global Ltd is an Appointed Representative of ES Risks Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Register Number 565023. InsureIn1 Global Limited. Registered in England No. 11358305. Registered office address Newton Chambers, Isaac Newton Way, Grantham NG31 9RT.
Our permitted business is advising and arranging deals in non-investment insurance contracts. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website https://register.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
When arranging insurance Oops Insurance acts as an insurance intermediary.
When we arrange insurance for you, we act on your behalf.
What information will we require?
Our Complaints Team will ask for a full name, address and postcode. It will help us deal with the complaint if we have as much background information as possible. Information requested by the Complaints Team may include:
- A policy number
- Contact details
- The date of any approved agreements
- The nature of the complaint
- Any other information that may be helpful
On receipt of your complaint, we will always endeavour to meet the following timescales:
- By the 5th working day – acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing;
- By day 28 – investigate your complaint and provide you with a final response letter within 28 days. If it is not possible to resolve the complaint within 28 days, we will advise you of the status of your complaint;
- By day 56 – in the unlikely event that your complaint has not been resolved at an earlier date, we will write to keep you informed of our progress and will complete our review as quickly as possible.
How will a complaint be dealt with?
The Complaints Team will carry out a thorough investigation of your complaint. The Complaints Team will always:
- treat clients with tact and courtesy at all times; and
- deal with a complaint fairly, promptly and efficiently.
After your complaint has been logged, we will acknowledge receipt of the complaint. A letter is sent to advise you that we have received your complaint and we aim to respond within 28 days of the date on the acknowledgement letter.
A complaint can be investigated using various methods depending on the nature of the complaint and the information provided by you.
Writing to clients
We may need to write to you to request further information and supporting evidence from you to allow us to fully investigate your complaint.
Liaising with different departments
If your complaint is about the way a particular person or department has handled your account then we will need to speak with the person/people involved to determine what has happened with your file in order for us to rectify the situation.
Once sufficient information has been gathered in regards to your complaint, we will then put together a final response for you with our findings.
What if you are not satisfied with our response?
If you are dissatisfied with our final response letter and you wish to pursue your complaint further, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) within six months from receipt of our final response letter. This service is free and the FOS acts as an impartial adjudicator.
We will provide further details of a client’s right to refer to the FOS on request or:
- In our final response letter; or
- In the letter sent 8 weeks after we have received the complaint, or whichever is sooner.
You can also find out more about the Financial Ombudsman Service or make a complaint using the following contact details:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
London E14 9SR
Tel: 0800 023 4567
Fax: 0207 964 1001